Below are some frequently asked questions pertaining to the S.O.A.R. (Successfully Overcoming Adversity with Resilience) Program:
- When does the cohort begin?
- Is there childcare available during weekly sessions?
- Can I participate in 2 cohort programs at one time?
- What do I receive upon completion of SOAR?
- How do I apply?
*Identify as a single mom: Unmarried, mom with children under the age of 24 years old.
Must attend an Open House.
Complete ALL steps/requirement of the application.
- What programming will be available to my children?
Math) curriculum-based learning from a separate facilitator.
- Why do I have to apply or complete an application?
information we are able to collect, the better we can assist.
- What happens if I am interested in SOAR but miss the deadline?